My name is Divya Amarnani Noel. I was born and raised on the Caribbean island of Grenada. I am of East Indian descent. My parents are from Chennai (South) & Delhi (North) in India. My upbringing was heavily influenced by my Indian culture, however I strongly associate with being a Caribbean girl also. Being a part of Eastern & Western cultures gives me a chance to connect with a wide array of people, be in many different places & encounter many unique situations.
I love offering my perspectives on life & sharing my experiences. Having a blog fulfills that purpose. Most of my blogs are about skincare (which is a passion of mine) & under the “Lifestyle” section you will find my musings about my experiences. I have included a FAQ section to answer any questions you may have. Thank you for visiting my blog & I hope you enjoy my content! 🙂 xo
- What religion do you belong to? I am Hindu
- Do you practice your religion? I am more of a spiritual person but I do strongly identify with being Hindu.
- How old are you? I’m in my early 30’s
- Where did you go to school? All of my schooling, primary, secondary & tertiary were done in Grenada. I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from St. George’s University & a Diploma in Professional Makeup Artistry from College of Makeup Art & Design in Toronto, Canada.
- Are you a makeup artist? Yes I am a professional, certified makeup artist specializing in production & bridal makeup.
- Why skincare? I have been suffering with acne in recent years & I have become passionate about skincare. I want to help others going through the same issues as I am.